- How can I know that your travel agents' registration number is genuine?
- Policy in case weather turns bad?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How to book a cruise?
- How do I find a tour on your website?
- Transfers between Hanoi and Halong Bay?
- How to cancel my booking?
- When is my final payment due?
- What does price include?
- Can I trust in One Pay System?
- How about the Credit Cards Refunds?
- When will my booking be firmly confirmed?
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (180km) (L/D)
Day 2: Halong Cruising on Au Co Cruise (B/L/D)
Day 3: Halong Bay - Ha Noi (180km) (B/L)
|Cabin Category||Single Cabin||Double/ Twin Cabin|
|Grand Deluxe||VND 17,218,950|
|Long Quan Suite||VND 26,082,000|
|Au Co Suite||VND 29,342,250|
Day1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Cat Ba Island (L/D)
12.30 Embarkation and check-in. Au Co Cruise departs toward Gia Luan, Cat Ba Island13.00 Lunch on Board
15.00 Excursions in Cat Ba Island, visiting Cat Ba National Park, Chinese Hospital Cave and Friench Cannon Hills
17.00 Back to the boat. Cruising toward Lom Bo Islet for overnight. Swimming, Kayaking at anchorage.
19.30 Dinner on board. Overnight near Lom Bo area.
Day 2: Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay Bai Tu Long Bay- Halong Bay (B/L/D)
06.30 Tai Chi lessons on Board.
07.00 Breakfast in the restaurant. Cruise toward Lan Ha Bay.
08.30 Excursions & Biking in National Park in Viet Hai Village
11.00 Return to The Au Co Cruise and cruise to Ba Trai Dao Beach
11.30 Swimming and kayaking by the beach.
12.30 Lunch on Board. The Au Co cruises toward Bai Tu Long passing Cua Van Fishing Village
14.30 Visit Vung Vieng Fishing village by rowing boat then swim, kayak and snorkel at nearby beach if time permits.
17.00 Depart to Ho Dong Tien. Cooking demonstration and sunset cocktails on board.
19.30 BBQ dinner on board. Overnight near Ho Dong Tien area.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06.30 Tai Chi lessons on Board and cruising.
07.30 Breakfast in the restaurant.
08.30 Visit Sung Sot Grotto.
09.30 Brunch and check-out
10.30 Disembarkation. End of service
• Welcome cocktail, Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
• Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
• 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners & 02 Breakfasts.
• Iced-water & regular tea during the cruise
• Kayak and snorkeling equipment
• 01 bottle of house wine / cabin / stay
• 01 bottle of champagne / suite / stay
• Flower & basket / suite / stay
• Onboard insurance, Taxes and service charges
• Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
• Visa arrangements
• Beauty spa services
• Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned
• Additional charge of 15% on Christmas Eve (24/12), New Year Eve (31/12).
• Supplement for round trip transfers by shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong: VND840,000 (US$40)/ person;
• For private round trip transfers Hanoi – Halong:VND3,822,000 (US$ 182)/ 4seat car, VND4,074,000 (US$194)/ 7 seat car, VND 4,557,000 (US$217)/ 16 seat car.
• Free of charge for one child below the age of 6 years traveling with two adults.
• Children from 6 to 12 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at VND4,752,000 (US$226)/ child / stay, limited to one child per cabin only.
• Two children below 12 years sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of the full cabin rate.
• Child from the age of 13 must occupy a separate cabin and pay the full cabin rate.
• The Au Co Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change without prior notice.
• Bring with you: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.
• Care to the environment of Halong bay.
- Starlight Cruise 3 Days, from ~US$ 439 per person