Huong Hai Deluxe Cruises
The first and biggest company offer overnight cruises on the bay, Huong Hai Deluxe Cruise is now widely known as the number one choice for discerning travelers, operating a fleet of nine built wooden junks designed in time-honored traditional style, with contemporary and deluxe cabins and facilities. As a result, nearly half of 1 million people have joined Huong Hai Junks on magical, enlightening journeys through Ha Long Bay. For more than 10 years in serving and hosting international guests on the tranquil waters of the bay, Huong Hai Junk do set a well-known, leading and stable standard of the best quality service for Ha Long Bay Junks from mid-range to high-range customers.
Why choose Huong Hai Junk Cruise:
• This is the perfect choice for travelers who are looking for a value for money overnight cruise in a traditional wooden junk on Halong Bay at reasonable price.
• Covering the World Heritage area of Halong Bay, visiting a fishing village by rowing boat, exploring the mystery famous cave of Sung Sot, enjoying panoramic view from the top of Titop Island
• Exellent food, good customer service by attentive staff
• Operated by one of the first companies specialising in overnight cruises in Halong Bay with more than 10 years of experience.
• Our dining rooms offer a comfortable and romantic setting, with large panoramic windows from which to take in the beauty of the bay while enjoying Vietnamese cuisine at its best.
• The cozy bar in each junk offers a selection of aperitifs, spirits, beers, soft drinks, mineral water and a wide selection of fine wines from around the world.
Our experienced chefs provide a varied selection of Vietnamese and International cuisine including fresh local seafood, all carefully prepared and presented.
For whom are experts of Kayak, Huong Hai Junks have achieved successes in organizing Kayak races, without limiting the quantity of the competitors. There are some specified sites, such as : The Cua Van Floating fishing village, the Trong cave, the Dong Tien lake, the Ba Ham lake and The Three Peaches. They are all fascinating with their significant beauty, attraction and space.
Beside of succeeding in being an organizer of kayaking competitions, Huong Hai has also achieved in making long day tours in Halong Bay. These tours brings tourists who love exploring Halong further in Kayaks, can freely put themselves into real risky trekking of discovery.
Stretch our and relax on our spacious rooftop sundecks on our China Junk Model. Our comfortable lounging furniture is perfect for sipping a glass of wine or reading a book, chatting with friends you’ve made on board or taking a nap, sunning or counting the stars.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 07.30 - 8:00 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00 - 12:30
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Hoang Gia (Royal) Pier (in front of Halong Bay Hotel)