Little Victory Star Cruise
Highlights of Little Victory cruise:
• One night in luxurious 02 cabins Victory Star cruise with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect.
• Visit Vung Vieng fishing village and Sung Sot cave
Why choose this cruise?
• Families, friends, couples ... looking for a good quality overnight trip in private traditional junk to Halong Bay.
• Those who love to see the charming nature beauty of Halong Bay which not yet be affected by noisy crowded tourist groups.
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size||16 sqm|
|Star Rating||4 star|
Cabins: 2 cabins
• 02 cabin: 01 double bed & 1 extra bed for kid and 01 Twin beds.
• Room size: 16 sqm
• Wooden covered Cabin
• Wooden Floor
• Bay view window
• Air conditioner
• Shower system each cabin
• Hot/Cold water served 24/24
• Safety system
• Fire extinguished
• Restaurant & bar
• Massage & spa (on request)
• Service 24/24
• Souvenir shop
• Clothes shop
• Luggage Protection
• Customer Care
• Tai Chi (at complimentary)
• Cooking class (on request)
• Tour guide in English, French, and Vietnamese
• Kayak (optional services – at complimentary for 3 days-2 nights)
• Fishing (at complimentary)
You shall explore Vietnam traditional cuisines and other international food with Eastern tastes to be served by friendly and warmly staff. You can enjoy karaoke at the restaurant or enjoy cocktails, beer and wine at the bar.
A very spacious and fresh air of Halong Bay you can feel at this poetic place. Let lye on the coach to relax the fresh air and see the sunrise of the new day or enjoy cocktails.
When the sun goes down, you can see thousands of stars sparkling on the sky and a dimmed romantic light on the bay. It’s so fantastic to choose for yourself special cocktails and experience some unforgettable moments.
Route map details
• Click to find out more about route map and sightseeing spots of Little Victory Star Cruise
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 - 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00 - 12:30
• Check out time: 10:30 - 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Pier: Hon Gai Vinashin