Officially open on 18 December 2007, our newest four star junk will set the standard for services and amenities on the bay. Fitted out in the 1930's Indochine style, the Halong Jasmine Cruise will feature 22 spacious cabin, restaurant, lounge and two special Jasmine Suites with their own jacuzzi & balcony for uninterrupted views of the bay. Enjoy the intimacy of a small party within the space of
The attention to detail and quality of design is apparent in every inch of this newly-built junk, artfully marrying space, rich 1930s Indochina-style wooden décor and exquisite ornamentation throughout its air-conditioned bedrooms, restaurant, bars and communal spaces.
• Jasmine Cruise is a property of Heritage Line Company who runs a fleet of the most distinctive luxury boats in the Asia.
• The boat is designed that reflects the desire of high-end customers – luxury, boutique, unique, comfortable. Jasmine was elaborately designed with wooden material and the decoration in 1930's Indochina style - unique in its décor and setting.
• Upon boarding the Jasmine Cruise you will automatically feel transported back to a moment in time.
• The service was impeccable, the staff friendly, helpful, knowledgeable
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size||Suite: 24m2
|Star Rating||4 stars|
Jasmine Suites: 02 cabins (207, 208)
Amenities: Individual controlled AC, mini bar, in-house phone slippers, safety box, jacuzzi, separate glass standing shower, bath robe, alert system.
• Cabin Size: 24 m2
• King-size bed 180 cm x 205 cm
• Location: Upper deck with balcony and Jacuzzi
Jasmine Deluxe: 09 Cabins
Amenities: Individual controlled AC, mini bar, in-house phone, slippers, safety box, separate glass standing shower, bath robe, alert system.
• Cabin Size: 20 m2
• Queen-size bed: 165 cm x 205 cm
• Location: Upper deck with balcony
Jasmine Superior: 12 cabins
• Cabin Size: 17 m2
• 02 single-size beds 95 cm x 205 cm each
• Location: Main deck
• Connecting cabins are available: (105 & 107, 106 & 108)
Room Amenities (all room types)
• Electric shaver outlet
• Bath robe
• Fire extinguisher / Smoke detector
• Umbrella/raincoat at the reception
• Separate glass standing shower cabin
• Life vests
• Safety box
• Bathroom amenities
• Make-up shelf
• Stocked mini-bar/snack
• In-house phone
• Hot water
• Hair dryer
Services and Facilities
• Luggage store facility
• Doctor on call
• IDD at the reception
• Dial-up internet at the reception
• 24 - Hour security
• Safe deposit box at reception _
• Conference & meeting facilities
The Jasmine menu features a range of international dishes and Vietnamese cuisine from all over the country, teamed with an irresistible array of fine wines.
Jasmine Spa with 2 massage rooms and maximum seaview, aroma of aloe, jasmine scent will offer a wide variety of treatments and massages to help nurture the body, mind and spirit during your time in our Halong Jasmine
• Tai Chi exercise/ meditation
• Cave visiting
• Kayaking (upon request)
• Cooking (Upon request )
• Canadian Seaward kayaks (upon request )
• Bamboo rowboat
Route map details
• Click to find out more about route map and sightseeing spots of Jasmine Cruise
• Shuttle Bus or private car: Daily departure at 8:00 - 8:30 am pick up from your hotel in Hanoi.
• Check in time: 12.00 - 12.30
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking.
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Hoang Gia (Royal) Pier