The myth of Calypso has been inspirited into the Calypso Cruiser. “Glamour” and “Grandeur” are best to characterize Calypso. The cruiser features 12 luxury cabins, all finely equipped, and exposed to the widest view of the Bay; a restaurant features a feast for the senses; and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of
Highlights of Calypso Cruiser:
• Cruising Halong bay on the Vietnamese traditional junk, watch the views and listen to the whisper of the sea while enjoy freshly-caught delicious seafood and friendly staffs.
• Visit Van Gia fishing village and Sung Sot cave, swimming or kayaking in Titov Beach
Why choose this cruise?
• Families, friends, couples ... looking for a high quality overnight trip in traditional junk to Halong Bay with reasonable price.
• Those like kayaking as it is included in the cruise.
Summer Promotion: US$131 for 2 days and US$253 for 3 day cruise, per person for double/ twin shared cabin beween May-Sep 2013.
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Star Rating||3 stars|
Deck 2: 4 cabins + Bar and restaurant
Average cabin size: 12.5 sqm
Sundeck: Tanning chairs, wooden bar
Cabins Facilities: comfort bedding, Air-con, Private Bath, bar, and rustic rattan furnishings
All Calypso cabins are selectively equipped to confine fine bedding, and are well recognized with expansive windows to be exposed to the widest views of the bay. Acknowledging the views are constantly changing, the bathroom is also widely exposed to the views to ensure every moment of yours counts.
In Room Amenities
• Individually controlled Air-Conditioning Wardrobe
• Hot and Cold Shower Complimentary Bottled Water
• Toilet Slippers
• Toiletries Fire Extinguisher
Services and Facilities
• 24-hour security
• Themed Parties on request
• Car Rental Service with Driver
• Tender for Sightseeing
• Kayaking & Fishing equipments
• Number of Cabins 12 fully-furnished cabins
• Average Room Size 12.5 sqm
Dining - Featuring a feast for the senses
The Calypso restaurant offers freshly-caught delicious seafood and other specialties to celebrate the fullest enjoyment of your sail-away. Fine cuisine mingles with friendly staffs, calm water, X-breeze and stunning view of thousands of islets around for a truly unforgettable experience
Breakfast 08:00 – 8:30 daily
Lunch 13:00 – 14:00 daily
Dinner 19:00 – 20:00 daily
Seating capacity 24 passengers
Sundeck - No better elsewhere
There’s properly no better else in the world, as the views from the Sundeck are breath-taking, panoramic and constant-changing. The Sundeck offers ideal space and atmosphere to enjoy sunbath, to socialize, to snap great pictures of Halong Bay, to sip a refreshing cocktail while gazing at the rock formations reflected in the crystal clear water of the bay, or just simply lazing as the sun starts to set.
Activities - Enriching the body and the soul
Swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Halong Bay are integral experience during your time with Calypso.
Regular events like guest’s birthdays, honeymoon celebrations, Halloween, National days, Christmas, New Year and like such are well attended to ensure your fullest enjoyment and excitement during your valuable time onboard.
Route map details
• Click to find out more about route map and sightseeing spots of Calypso Cruiser
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 - 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00-12.30
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Bai Chay Tourist Pier (gate 2)