White Dolphin Cruises Halong
It features 10 comfortable rooms, which were deliberated on a combination of traditional and luxury. All rooms are especially designed with big windows on the sea so that you can view the whole admirable scene of Ha Long bay, even from your bedrooms.
Highlights of White Dolphin Cruise:
• Cruising, swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on sundeck, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the White Dolphin Cruises.
• Visit Vung Vieng fishing village with opportunity to interact with fish men, Visit Sung Sot cave and do kayaking in Bat cave.
Why choose this cruise?
• Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
• Those who loves to visit Halong Bay in style on a new cruise
Note: Annual maintenance from 30 May to 15 Jun 2013.
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size|| Suite: 21m2
|Star Rating||4 stars|
With panorama big windows in each Suite offers all the standard amenities, plus a larger en-suite bathroom with bath-tub, a plush sofa and exclusive access to a private viewing area on the upper deck.
• Location: upper deck
• Cabin size: 21 m2
• Bedding: queen size
06 Deluxe rooms
Fully equipped with air conditioning, 01 bathroom with shower & hot water.
• Cabin size: 18 m2
• Bedding: queen size/ twin bed
In Room Amenities
• Individually control air-conditioning
• Mini Bar/ snack
• Hot Water
• Safety box (at reception)
• Life vests
• Bathroom Amenities
• Fire extinguisher
The luxury, large and cozy dining room with balconies is perfectly designed to let each of you freely enjoy the marvelous view of Halong Bay. Especially, you can just enjoy your favorite meal; just see the romantic scenery by our camera system.
The main food is Vietnam traditional dishes made of local seafood. Besides, experienced cooks of White Dolphin also can serve you other delicious dishes from beef, chicken with fresh herbs and spices…
• Sun lounge: 250m2. It is an idea place relaxing and sun bathing.
• Cooking (on request)
Route map details
• Click to find out more about route map and sightseeing spots of White Dolphin Cruise
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 - 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00-12.30
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Hon Gai Pier