An Nam Junk is a group of traditional Junk on Halong bay, the old style of Vietnamese junk in 14th century in Halong Bay. They are built and designed by Halong Travel. 1 Junk has 5 cabins, 2 junks have 6 cabins… All Junks have the restaurants, the rooms with private bathroom, Air-conditioned, Mini-Bar. All rooms are sea viewed with large windows. An Nam Junk is made by wood and handmade with 10 workmen during 1 year. Annam Junk was renewed in July 2009. Annam junk can offer the private service, charter Junk on halong bay.
Highlights of Annam Junk:
Cruising, swimming, kayaking around heading to Trong cave, with antique accommodation.
Visit floating fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls
Visiting the Sung Sot cave….
Why choose this cruise:
• The small cruise ( 05 to 06 cabins), that combine old style of Vietnamese junk with modern equipment. Travelers feel comfortable like a family with maximum 12 travelers on board.
• Annam Junk explores Halong bay on the most wonderful route that others big cruises ( more than 10 cabins) can’t do: Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Binh Phong mountain, Man’s head island, Tortoise island. artificial pearl growing center.
• Fresh seafood with Vietnamese delicious cuisine.
• Reasonable cost.
• Profession and friendly staffs.
Royal cabin Suite cabin Twin deluxe cabin Bathroom Restaurant Sundeck
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Total Passengers||10- 19|
|Cabin size||Deluxe: 12m2
Suite: 14- 30m2
|Star Rating||3 stars|
In cabin Amenities
• Well-appointed en-suite bathroom
• Natural hardwood floors, handcrafted mosaic furniture
• In-cabin refrigerator
• Coffee / tea maker
• Individually controlled air-conditioning / heater
• Deluxe bathroom amenities
Among the bay’s natural beauty, you will highly appreciate the cabins’ design and furnishings. The walls in each room were joined by around 2000 pieces of bamboo and brocade pillows that were made by ethnic minorities’ hand will warm- up the room and bring comfort, interesting to travelers. The rooms are both Double bed and 02 single beds and include Air- conditioner with12 m2; Private Bathroom, Mini bar, Hot standing shower, In house phone, Panoramic windows, Cotton bath robe.
Suite Cabin: 04
Located on the upper deck, our 4 Suite Deluxe Cabins offer passengers stunning views of Halong Bay through their panoramic windows. Each cabin is 14 square metres, including an en-suite bathroom, private sundeck and handcrafted furniture. As with all our cabins and suites, the sense of space and luxury is enhanced by the elegant décor and minimal style.
The room include double bed, Air- conditioner, Private Bathroom, Mini bar, Balcony with private sundeck, Hot water massage,In house phone, Panoramic windows, Cotton bath robe.
Spoil yourself in this spacious 30m²/ 323sq.ft suite with Private Balcony 14m2 and private service for Royal room. The elegant suite, decorated in local design, has 1 king bed. Work in comfort at the desk and check your emails with high-speed internet access. Take in the Halong Bay view from the three aspect windows or unwind watching DVD’s on the plasma TV.
Re-invigorate your senses in the bathroom with separate bathtub and walk-in shower. Sleeps 2 adults, 1 child.
The 18 seats restaurant serves high quality seafood and offers a great seaside. The bar is open 18/ 24 hours to meet your demand. Especially, our restaurant balcony is the perfect place to enjoy drink and the breathtaking bay views.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 07.30 – 8:00 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00 – 12:30
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Bai Chay tourist Pier (Gate 2)