Bai Tho Junk is a traditional junk, small enough to be intimate but large enough to be comfortable, is the perfect way to explore the bay. The Bai Tho boat has 4 cabins, 7 cabins, 8 cabins, 10 cabins, 12 cabins, 15 cabins and especially 18 cabins, all -conditioned en-suite cabins and a glorious picture-window salon with sofas and easy chairs, this vessel elegantly explores the islands and bays. The Vietnamese food on board is exceptional, served by friendly local staff. The standard designed and deluxe main hall on the cruise is the place where you can watch the views and listen to the whisper of the sea.
There is also the top deck for those who love sunbathing. Please come to the cruise’s bar for relaxation, entertainment as well as for drinks. You can also enjoy delicious Vietnamese dishes prepared by gourmet cuisine at the dinning room.
Why choose Bai Tho Junks:
• This is the perfect choice for travelers who are looking for a value for money overnight cruise in a traditional wooden junk on Halong Bay at reasonable price.
• Covering the World Heritage area of Halong Bay, visiting a fishing village by rowing boat, exploring the mystery famous cave of Sung Sot, enjoying panoramic view from the top of Titop Island
• Exellent food, good customer service by attentive staff
• Operated by one of the first companies specialising in overnight cruises in Halong Bay with more than 10 years of experience.
Double cabin Twin cabin Bathroom Restaurant Sundeck Bar Dining area Bai Tho Deluxe Cruise– 7-18 Cabins
|Entered Service||2004/ 2008|
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin average size||12m2|
|Star Rating||3 stars|
There is no difference with other night cruise of Bai Tho in term of decoration and quality service. Bai Tho Overnight Cruise – 18 cabins has maximum capacity of 36 guests operated to meet the higher demand of visitors.
Number of Cabin: 7- 18 deluxe cabins • Location: main & upper deck
• Cabin Size: 12 m2
• Bedding: double OR twin cabins
• Wooden covered Cabin
• Wooden Floor
• Bay view window
• Air conditioner
• Shower system each cabin
• Hot/Cold water served 24/24
• Electric fan
• Safety system
• Fire extinguished
• Restaurant & bar
• Massage & spa (on request)
• Service 24/24
• Souvenir shop
• Clothes shop
• Luggage Protection
• Customer Care
• Tour guide in English, French, and Vietnamese
• Kayak (optional services – at complimentary for 3 days-2 nights)
• Fishing (at complimentary)
Dining The restaurant features an excellent chief preparing fresh local seafood and other specialties for your dinning experience. While dinning guests will be viewing breath-taking picture perfect views of the bay.
• The Sundeck
With its comfortable lounge chairs, fresh breeze and dazzling views, the Sundeck invites guests to lie back and relax. Featuring an impressive range of cocktails and an easy, relaxed ambiance, the Sunset Bar is a delightful place to socialize and watch the sun sink behind the bay’s myriad islands.
•The BaiTho Bar and Lounge
Located in the Restaurant, this cozy bar features silk chairs, embroidered décor. A wide variety of wines and cocktails is available.
Explore the bay’s uninhabited islands and sea caverns in our imported Canadian Seaward kayaks.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 – 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00 – 12:30
• Check out time: 10:30 – 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Pier: Hon Gai Vinashin