The treasure is a one of a kind vessel in the whole Halong archipelago. Based on a solid structure and re-designed in a wooden junk style. It is stable, able to navigate in any seabed of the region and can easily face the rough if needed.
Its giant sails may come as a support to the engine if the winds are with us, they are part of the folklore and give a nice sensation of embracing the big outdoors [editor’s note: absolutely no boat in Halong bay can sail only without the engine running] .
The Treasure is a large vessel, very spacious and comfortable. You will find yourself particularly cozy on it.
Why choose Treasure Junk?
– Enjoy Halong Bay & Bai Tu Long Bay breathtaking scenery in the comfort of a new wooden junk
– Off the beaten track route route away from mass tourist sites meanwhile gets closer to the daily life of local people
– Unique itinerary with a private, quiet overnight anchorage
– Great seafood cuisine on the cruise amidst the mystic limestone formation
– Highly recommended for keen kayakers, active explorers and young couples who would like some quiet time
Suite cabin Superior cabin Suite bathroom Restaurant Kayaking Visit Vung Vieng Village Cleaning up Halong Team on 2012 Treasure Junk Exterior
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin average size|| Suite: 43m2|
Deluxe: 11,5 m2
|Star Rating||4 star|
The Treasure features 15 cabins, all equipped with comfortable bedding, private western standards bathroom and a stunning view through large windows. The cabins are distributed as follow:
• Potentially connectable
• Cabin size: 43 sqm
• Bedding: King size bed
• Location: Upper deck
• Amenities: bathtub Jacuzzi, A/C, private balcony, TV.
13 Superior Cabins (02 double & 11 twin)
• Cabin size: 11.5 sqm
• Bedding: Queen size bed or Twin beds (90 *190 cm bed)
• Location: main deck
• Amenities: shower cabin, A/C, TV.
• 11 twin cabins: all convertible into double beds.
Features and Activities
On all of its itineraries, the Treasure offers some kayaking. Real expeditions to lagoons, creeks and floating houses, around the huge standing karsts formations, always away from any other boat. We use Necky kayaks, high quality equipment, imported from Canada and carefully maintained.
To entertain your cruise, vegetable carving and cocktails classes are available. Sometimes upon request as it depends on the number of people on board. Nice wooden board games are also available.
The Treasure features a very large sundeck that you may enjoy anytime of the day. With a cup of coffee witnessing the transient serenity of the bay early morning; relaxing in the sun with a privileged view at the limestone labyrinth; celebrating with a drink this once of a lifetime moment when the moon rises over the karsts.
Food and Beverages
The Treasure offers a long drink list featuring softs, beers, spirits, wines, cocktails, mocktails, smoothies… to slake your thirst and set the aperitif up or accompany a romantic dinner.
Our chef and his team are devoted to offering you some of the most reputed cuisine of the region. The selection is wide and ingredients always local and fresh. Seafood-based, but not only, the menus are well balanced. Vegetarian and kids can be catered for. We strive to make each meal a colorful event for both eyes and papillae.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure at 07:30 – 08.00 from Hanoi (Pick up at your hotel)
• Check in time: 12:00
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Hon Gai Pier