Offering a superior cruise experience in Halong Bay, the 15-boats fleet will take you for a tremendous discovery, offering one of the best itinerary for visiting and enjoying the bay’s natural wonders.
Apart from 10 day cruise boats, the overnight cruise fleet with five different boats providing 2 to 11 cabins, ranging from 12m2 to wider spaces, the fleet’s settings will be yours for the whole length of your stay on board, and the friendly and well trained crew will answer each of your requests to make your stay on board a warm experience. The restaurant is opened to serve you from breakfast to lunch and dinner, in a mix of Western and Vietnamese fine cooking, while the wide upper sundeck allows you to contemplate sunset while sipping an aperitif. State-of-the art security conditions are our guaranty for an unforgettable journey.
Why choose Image Halong Cruise:
• This is the perfect choice for travelers who are looking for a value for money overnight cruise in a NEW traditional wooden junk on Halong Bay at reasonable price.
• Covering the World Heritage area of Halong Bay, visiting a fishing village by rowing boat, exploring the mystery famous cave of Sung Sot, enjoying panoramic view from the top of Titop Island
• Exellent food, good customer service by attentive crew
• Operated by one of the first companies specialising in overnight cruises in Halong Bay with over 10 years of experience.
Double cabin Twin cabin Bathroom Dining table Cooking class Sundeck
Bedding: Twin/ double
Cabin size: 12m2
All room with sea view window.
– Private bathroom with hot water, hair-dryer, and all amenities
– Individually controlled air-conditioning
– Mosquito net- Mini bar
– Complimentary drinking water
– State-of-the-art security devices, including in-room oxygen tubs
Fleet’s Safety Policy
Highest security standards will be provided through state-of-the-art equipments and a continuous coaching of the crew. The fleet’s vessels will operate the latest electronic devices to operate safe cruises in all sea and weather conditions: sonars and radars, engines’ control and fire detection will prevent any sort of possible damage on the boats. Cabins will all be equipped with alarm devices linked to a central monitoring system, smoke sensors and fire extinguishers, hydrants and hoses, life jackets and clear emergency instructions. Local and international crew will be trained to implement clear safety processes, while a speed boats’ fleet will be ready 24/24 to operate emergency rescue.
Image Halong’s restaurants and bars offer you a comprehensive list of refreshing drinks ranging from non-alcoholic drinks to spirits: soft drinks such as mineral water, fresh fruit juices and sodas; beer bottles and cans or draught beer; imported wines’ list; a menu of spirits such as vodka, gin and rum; and cocktails too.
• Soft drinks and draught beer
• Soft drinks, draught beer and house wine
• Any 2 drinks from soft drinks, draught beer and mineral water
• One shot of a pouring brand (Gin, Whisky, Vodka and Rum) plus a mixer
Our wine menu will delight you with a tasty selection of imported wines including French wines Australian amongst others.
Cocktails And Canapés Packages
Different packages are available, combining alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails together with delicious Western and Asian finger food, making your aperitif on the Bay an authentic pleasure: potato chips, nuts, olives, quiche and pizza, Asian sandwiches, and sweet Vietnamese desserts too
• 1 Glass of pre-dinner alcoholic or non-alcoholic fruit cocktail
• 1 hour cocktails limited to alcoholic and non alcoholic fruit cocktail with chips, nuts and olives
• Canapés, 2 pieces of finger sandwiches, 1 piece of quiche or pizza, 2 pieces of dessert
• International cocktails, 3 pieces of canapés, 3 pieces of hot savories, 3 pieces of dessert
Spa & wellness
Vietnam has a long tradition of massage that took its roots out of local religious beliefs and ancient traditional medicine. The Vietnamese believe that health is in harmony with the body, mind and spirit. The concept of balance as expressed through Yin and Yang is part of a Vietnamese treatment, mixed with traditional techniques such as mud bath or facials.
Image Halong thrives providing an impeccable combination of traditional Vietnamese herbal remedies and all the present natural beauty products, to bring you a pleasant experience of peacefulness and happiness.
An ultimate experience you may always have dreamt of: waking up early amidst Halong Bay and practicing a Tai Chi session on the sun deck at dawn, while the Natural Wonder around you is slowly waking up! Ideal for your body balance and rejuvenation, and a proven technique to reduce stress and enhance your psychological health.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 – 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00 – 12:30
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Tuan Chau Marina.