With more than 10 years participating in the tourism trade at Ha Long Bay with an experienced group of ships, Indochina is a reliable trademark. Within 2007, 3 more deluxe ships namely Indochina Sails 1, Indochina Sails 2 and Valentine come into use, increasing the number of customers served many times higher than before.
To win customers’ trust by continuous learning and improve material facilities, equipments as well as staff’s serving techniques. All the rooms are furnished in a traditional way, getting the best out of natural resources like wood, bamboo. Meticulously et perfectly designed in inspiration of classic Eastern style and finely equipped with modern amenities, Indochina fleet is considered as the most luxury and charming one in Halong bay. Moreover, our qualified, experienced and highly motivated staffs look forward to make your stay impeccable. Indochina is proud to be the first choice of many tourists inside and outside Vietnam for their trip to the World Natural Heritage – Halong Bay.
Why choose Indochina Sails
• Operated by one of the first companies specialising in luxury cruises in Halong Bay with more than 10 years of experience.
• Cruising, swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Halong Bay with overnight on a traditional wooden boat
• Covering the World Heritage area of Halong Bay, visiting a fishing village by rowing boat, exploring the mystery famous cave of Sung Sot, enjoying panoramic view from the top of Titop Island
• This is the perfect choice for travelers who wish to enjoy a luxurious cruise on Halong Bay in style
• Exellent food, good customer service with attentive staff
Superior cabin Deluxe cabin Suite cabin Bathroom Bar Restaurant Sundeck Dinner onboard Kayaking Indochina Sails Floor plan
|Entered Service||2007/ 2008|
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size||Superior: 13- 14m2|
Deluxe: 14- 16m2
Suite: 19- 20m2
|Star Rating||4 star|
Indochina sails owns the most modern and luxury bedrooms among the cruise service providers in Halong Bay. All the rooms are furnished in a traditional way, getting the best out of natural materials like wood, bamboo… If “Trac” wood – a rare, valuable and solid kind of wood is used to make the cover of the ship, all the inners are made by “Huong wood – a perfumed wood”, which gives not only the impressive colour but also a special perfume that represents the high class and the unique character of Indochina sails. Indochina sails also takes full advantage of granite stones from Thanh Hoa which are warm in the winter and fresh in summer, and every modern comforts imported from Japan (massage shower, big bathtub… ) to be a 4 star floating hotel on the bay.
All rooms in Indochina sails are especially designed with big windows on the sea so that their guests can view the whole admirable scene of Ha Long Bay from their bedrooms.
Our Superior rooms (13m2) located on first floor offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, wall fan, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom with shower, safety equipment and life-jackets, mini bar and strongbox, high-class drapes and blanket, sanitary things in bathroom with towel, hair-dryer, slippers and bathing suit. Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views. • Location: first deck
• Cabin size: 13 m2
• Bedding: Queen bed OR Twin beds
Our Deluxe rooms (14m2) located on second floor, offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, wall fan, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom with shower, safety equipment and life-jackets, mini bar and strongbox, high-class drapes and blanket, sanitary things in bathroom with towel, hair-dryer, slippers and bathing suit. Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views.
• Location: second deck
• Cabin size: 14 m2
• Bedding: Queen bed OR Twin beds
International-standard cabin design with rich wooden interior, comfortable bedding with luxuriant linens and marble ensuite bathroom.
In addition to larger size, Suite cabins offer Second Deck location, French Windows leading to an exterior standing balcony and enahanced bathroom facilities with Massage and Rainfall Showers and separate Tub/ Jacuzzi.
• Location: second deck
• Cabin size: 19 m2
• Bedding: 01 Queen bed
• Individual controlled air conditioner
• Stocked mini bar
• In-house phone
• Umbrella, rain gears at the reception
• Separate glass standing shower cabin
• Electric saver outlet
• Hot water
• Hair dryer
• Life vest
• Fire Extinguisher
• Smoke Detector
• Tender boat
• Bamboo Basket Boat
• Bamboo Row Boat
• Swimming and Snorkeling
• Cave Discovery
• Culinary & Cooking Class
• Tai Chi and Yoga Practices
Dining Room and Bar
Our dining rooms offer a comfortable and romantic setting, with large panoramic windows from which to take in the beauty of the bay while enjoying Vietnamese cuisine at its best. The cozy bars offer a selection of Aperitifs, Spirits, Cocktails, beer and a selection of fine wines from around the world.
• Food: Our experienced chefs provide a varied selection of Vietnamese and International cuisine including fresh local seafood, all carefully prepared and presented.
• Services: Our staff are trained to provide the best possible service to our passengers at all times. The relaxed and welcoming manner of our hospitality creates an atmosphere in which our guests feel that they are at home away from home.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 – 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00 – 12:30
• Check out time: 10:30 – 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Hoang Gia (Royal) Pier
Learn more about Indochina Sails Cruise (Indochina Sails Fleet) via video