Officially open on 18 December 2007, our newest four star junk will set the standard for services and amenities on the bay. Fitted out in the 1930’s Indochine style, the Halong Jasmine Cruise will feature 22 spacious cabin, restaurant, lounge and two special Jasmine Suites with their own jacuzzi & balcony for uninterrupted views of the bay. Enjoy the intimacy of a small party within the space of Halong Bay’s largest cruise junk. A lengthy 55 meters from bow to stern and measuring an impressive 11 meters wide, Halong Jasmine can accommodate 80 passengers at any one time across four luxurious decks, with an overnight capacity of 48.
The attention to detail and quality of design is apparent in every inch of this newly-built junk, artfully marrying space, rich 1930s Indochina-style wooden décor and exquisite ornamentation throughout its air-conditioned bedrooms, restaurant, bars and communal spaces.
Why choose Jasmine Cruise
• Jasmine Cruise is a property of Heritage Line Company who runs a fleet of the most distinctive luxury boats in the Asia.
• The boat is designed that reflects the desire of high-end customers – luxury, boutique, unique, comfortable. Jasmine was elaborately designed with wooden material and the decoration in 1930’s Indochina style – unique in its décor and setting.
• Upon boarding the Jasmine Cruise you will automatically feel transported back to a moment in time.
• The service was impeccable, the staff friendly, helpful, knowledgeable
Superior cabin Deluxe cabin Suite cabin Bathroom Restaurant Sundeck Terrace Main deck Upper deck Top deck (Restaurant & lounge)
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size||Suite: 24m2
|Star Rating||4 stars|
Fitted out in the 1930s Indochine style, the four-star Halong Jasmine is the epitome of luxury and sets the standard for services and amenities in the bay. There are three different room options available, and each of the Jasmine suites and Jasmine Deluxe are fitted with a private balcony to accentuate your personal enjoyment of magnificent views across the bay.
Jasmine Suites: 02 cabins (207, 208)
The two Jasmine junior suites, located on the main deck, are regally furnished with a large floor space of 24 sqm. After a day of excursions, immerse yourself in the Jacuzzi or step out on your balcony (2sqm) for the blue hour in the Bay.
Amenities: Individual controlled AC, mini bar, in-house phone slippers, safety box, jacuzzi, separate glass standing shower, bath robe, alert system.
• Cabin Size: 24 m2
• King-size bed 180 cm x 205 cm
• Location: Upper deck with balcony and Jacuzzi
Jasmine Deluxe: 09 Cabins
The Deluxe cabins sit on the main deck of the junk and we can count nine in total. The rooms have a floor space of 20 sqm with a small balcony (2sqm) to sit and daydream. The décor is classy – with marvelous wooden finishing. Nice paintings and with love to the details designed amenities decorate this room. The bath has a glass covered standing shower.
Amenities: Individual controlled AC, mini bar, in-house phone, slippers, safety box, separate glass standing shower, bath robe, alert system.
• Cabin Size: 20 m2
• Queen-size bed: 165 cm x 205 cm
• Location: Upper deck with balcony
Jasmine Superior: 12 cabins
There are a total of 12 Jasmine Superior Staterooms (2 double and 10 twins) available. With a floor space of 17sqm, the Superiors are located on the main deck with teak-wood furniture. Panoramic French-styled windows and tastefully chosen décor make the Superior category a cozy accommodation.
• Cabin Size: 17 m2
• 02 single-size beds 95 cm x 205 cm each
• Location: Main deck
• Connecting cabins are available: (105 & 107, 106 & 108)
(all room types) • Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Electric shaver outlet
• Bath robe
• Fire extinguisher / Smoke detector
• Umbrella/raincoat at the reception
• Separate glass standing shower cabin
• Life vests
• Safety box
• Bathroom amenities
• Make-up shelf
• Stocked mini-bar/snack
• In-house phone
• Hot water
• Hair dryer
Services and Facilities
• Luggage store facility
• Doctor on call
• IDD at the reception
• Dial-up internet at the reception
• 24 – Hour security
• Safe deposit box at reception _
• Conference & meeting facilities
Dinning The elegant surrounds of Jasmine’s restaurant is the setting for delectable continental-style breakfasts, informal leisurely lunches, and lavish dinners served with highest attention to detail, presentation and service.
The Jasmine menu features a range of international dishes and Vietnamese cuisine from all over the country, teamed with an irresistible array of fine wines.
Entertainment With its comfortable lounge chairs, fresh breeze and dazzling views, the Sundeck invites guests to lie back and relax. Featuring an impressive range of cocktails and an easy, relaxed ambiance, the Sunset Bar is a delightful place to socialize and watch the sun sink behind the bay’s myriad islands.
Jasmine Spa with 2 massage rooms and maximum seaview, aroma of aloe, jasmine scent will offer a wide variety of treatments and massages to help nurture the body, mind and spirit during your time in our Halong Jasmine
• Tai Chi exercise/ meditation
• Cave visiting
• Kayaking (upon request)
• Cooking (Upon request )
• Canadian Seaward kayaks (upon request )
• Bamboo rowboat
• Shuttle Bus or private car: Daily departure at 8:00 – 8:30 am pick up from your hotel in Hanoi.
• Check in time: 12.00 – 12.30
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking.
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Hoang Gia (Royal) Pier