Together with luxurious 21-cabin Victory, Bai Tho Co.,Ltd has just launched the smaller 2 cabin – Little Victory Cruise with the same standard. We hope to satisfy our guests’ different interests.
Highlights of Little Victory Cruise:
• One night in luxurious private 02 cabin Victory Cruise with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect.
• Visit Van Gia fishing village and Sung Sot cave.
Why choose this cruise?
• Families, friends, couples who are looking for a good quality overnight trip in private traditional junk to Halong Bay.
Restaurant Triple Cabin Boat Crew Bath Room Twin cabin
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size||12 sqm|
|Star Rating||4 star|
Cabins Guests will feel warmth, comfort and elegance in each uniquely designed cabin by a local junk designer. This is where traditional character, decorations and furniture are combined harmoniously by the designer to create your live-in artwork. • 01 cabin with 1 Double bed & 1 extra bed for kid • 01 cabin with 2 Single beds
• Wooden covered Cabin
• Wooden Floor
• Bay view window
• Air conditioner
• Shower system each cabin
• Hot/Cold water served 24/24
• Safety system
• Fire extinguished
• Restaurant & bar
• Massage & spa (on request)
• Service 24/24
• Souvenir shop
• Clothes shop
• Luggage Protection
• Customer Care
• Tai Chi (at complimentary)
• Cooking class (on request)
• Tour guide in English, French, and Vietnamese
• Kayak (optional services – at complimentary for 3 days-2 nights)
• Fishing (at complimentary)
Restaurant & Bar Counter
The elegant surrounds of Victory’s restaurant is the setting for delectable continental-style breakfasts, informal leisurely
lunches, and lavish dinners served with highest attention to detail, presentation and service.
The Victory menu features a range of international dishes and Vietnamese cuisine from all over the country, teamed with an irresistible array of fine wines.
Terrace A very spacious and fresh air of Ha Long Bay you can feel at this poetic place. Let lye on the coach to relax the fresh air and see the sunrise of the new day or enjoy cocktails.
When the sun goes down, you can see thousands of stars sparkling on the sky and a dimmed romantic light on the bay. It’s so fantastic to choose for yourself special cocktails and experience some unforgettable moments.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 – 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00 – 12:30
• Check out time: 10:30 – 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Pier: Hon Gai Vinashin