Built in 2007 in ancient Vietnamese style, Oriental Sails features 16 deluxe cabins of traditional style combined with modern facilities and comfort. The junk boasts rattan & wooden furnishings, a multitude of windows for amazing views from the inside, and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as a backdrop.
Why choose Oriental Sails
• This is a value for money overnight cruise in a traditional wooden junk.
• Covering the World Heritage area of Halong Bay, visiting a fishing village by rowing boat, exploring the mystery famous cave of Sung Sot, enjoying panoramic view from the top of Titop Island
• Exellent food, good customer service by attentive staff
Twin cabin Triple cabin Sundeck Restaurant Meals on board Connecting cabins
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin average size||11.6m2 – 13m2|
|Star Rating||3 stars|
The Cabins – Stylish romance at charm and comfort
Committed to offer guests both charm and comfort, Oriental Sails cabins offer a range of facilities and an elegant ambiance. The cabins are designed and fitted international standards, featuring a rich wooden decor, with large windows from which to enjoy the spectacular scenery of HalongBay. The comfortable bedding with luxuriant linens ensures you a restful sleep in style.
Cabin size: 11,6 m2 (double/ twin cabin), 13 m2 (triple cabin)
• Individually controlled Air-Conditioning.
• Private shower with hot water
• Bathroom amenities
• Mini bar
• Hot and Cold Shower Complimentary Bottled Water
• Toilet Slippers
• Toiletries Fire Extinguisher
Relaxation – You just can’t afford to miss it
There is probably no better place than Halong Bay to de-stress and re-energize, thus Oriental Sails’ facilities and services are to bring you utmost relaxation.
The sundeck offers great space and atmosphere to enjoy sunbath, to snap great pictures of Halong Bay, to sip a refreshing cocktail while gazing at the rock formations reflected in the crystal clear water of the bay, or just simply lazing as the sun starts to set.
The widescreen serves you great clips of the Bay and movies of its old time
A wide range of regular events and parties are raising a part in your unforgettable cruising experience with Oriental Sails.
Dining – It’s further than just dining
The Oriental Sails’ restaurant offers freshly-caught delicious local seafood and other specialities. The restaurant setting, friendly staffs, calm water, X- breeze and stunning view of thousands of islets around all attend to serve you a terrific dining experience.
Cuisine Vietnamese Seafood & Various International Dishes
Seating capacity 32 passengers
Activities – Dare or care to adventure
A wide range of activities are planned during your cruising with Oriental Sails
Exploring the caves, kayaking through floating villages, swimming in the middle of nowhere, climbing stiff rocks rising out of breathtaking Lan Ha Bay, snapping photos of a lifetime, sunbathing on a pampered deck , to name but a few…
All contribute to make your visit a truly memorable one.
Services and Facilities
• Reception (English and Vietnamese Speaking)
• 24-hour security
• Themed Parties on request
• Car Rental Service with Driver
• Tender for Sightseeing
• Kayaking & Fishing equipments
• Number of Cabins 16 fully-furnished cabins
• Average Room Size 11.6 sqm
• Bed Type
• 06 Queen Size
• 10 Twin (Convertible into Family Room)
• Room Capacity 2 adults + 1 child below the age of 6 per cabin
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 – 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00-12.30
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Bai Chay Tourist Pier (gate 2)