Launched in November 2008 and March 2009, the first two Paradise Cruises I & II were built according to the traditional Vietnamese junk design outfitted in lavish style, with an unwavering commitment to the environment. Paradise III, IV an advanced identical sister cruisers, has commenced full operations since early June 2010 and September 2011. The four Paradise Cruises offer 68 luxurious cabins and suites as well as an exciting array of activities to be enjoyed while experiencing the spectacular scenery of the “Bay of Descending Dragons”.
Each vessel features a stylish restaurant and bar for the exclusive dining experience on the third deck. Paradise Top deck is not only a place of enjoying the sunshine and discovering the splendid beauty of Halong Bay with a 360° view but also a ‘Moonlight Bar” for the unforgettable moments. Being celebrated for the only Cruisers with complete spa facilities in Ha Long with dry sauna, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments, the Paradise Spa aims to revive your senses and treasure your moment.
Why choose Paradise Luxury Cruises
Exclusive Exploration: Marina on Tuan Chau Island: less congested, more comfortable, at the doorstep of Halong: more time spent in the Bay, and different route
World-Class standards: Highest levels of guest service, Highest standards of guest facilities, Quality control and implementation, Safety & security procedures & equipments
Innovations: Constant evaluation of guest satisfaction followed by immediate action, improvements of access to information / booking procedures, ceaselees maintenance/improvements/upgrade of the facilities.
Summer promotion: (Jun 1st 2013- Sept 30th 2013) US$186 per person for 2 day trip on Deluxe Cabin (twin/ double sharing) and 01 voucher with US$25 for using service onboard.
Deluxe Double cabin Deluxe Balcony cabin Paradise Suite Terrace Suite Bathroom Bar Spa Sauna
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size|| Suites: 23m2
Deluxe: 16- 18m2
|Star Rating||5 stars|
AccommodationDeluxe cabins (16.2 m²)
Located on the Lower Deck, providing all equipment necessary to make your stay onboard as comfortable as memorable: • Twin beds or Double beds, central AC, internal telephone, personal safe, wardrobe, deluxe amenities and a spacious private marble bathroom with large glass standing shower and hair dryer.
• Each cabin has three large windows to enjoy the wonderful scenery of the bay.
Deluxe Balcony cabins (18.2m²) located on the Upper Deck, taking all the equipment of Superior cabins complete with a private balcony offering a broad view over the magnificent seascape of the legendary Halong Bay. Deluxe cabins are available in Twin or Double set-up.
Paradise Suites (23m²) are located at the front of the Lower Deck. Each Paradise Suite features a King-size Double bed, a mini bar, a large LCD television, DVD player, an airy private marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath-tub and all facilities of Superior cabins complete.
Terrace Suites (23m²) are located at the front of the Upper Deck, offering our passengers a stunning panoramic sea view on the wonderful landscapes of the Bay. Each Suite generates all the comfort of the Deluxe cabins and even more with a King-size double bed, a large marble bathroom with a bath-tub, in addition to an exclusive access to a spacious private terrace (equipped with sunbathing chairs and umbrellas).
Facilities and Services
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
• Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
• Luxury en-suite Bathroom
• Hairdryer and slippers
• Bathrobe (Suites only)
• In-house Telephone and Internet
• Mini-Bar (Suites only)
• Dining Room, Bar and Sundeck
• Full-board Meals (Asian & International Buffets)
• Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
• Wine and Cigar Selection
• Kayaking, Swimming and Snorkeling Equipment (subject to availability)
• Cooking Demonstration (bad weather only)
• Beauty Services and Massage
• Tai Chi Session
• Souvenir and Amenities Sales
• Entertainment Activities and Happy Hour
• Movie Nights, Board Games and Squid Fishing
• Meeting Facilities and Equipment (charter only)
• Special Theme Cruises (charter only)
• Special Leisure Activities (charter only)
• Safety Facilities and First-Aid Equipment
• English-speaking local crew and foreign
Dining Dining aboard is one of your Paradise inspirational experiences. Located on the third deck of the ship, the extraordinary dining room offers a superb panoramic view of the charming bay. Stylish buffets and delicious menus are served by our qualified crew in traditional Vietnamese costumes.
The gorgeous Paradise’s bar is the heart of the dining room offering a wide range of beers, fine wines and cocktails in a thoroughly relaxed atmosphere. Whether it is a cozy lunch or drink, a head-to-head romantic dinner or an extravagant gala dinner, Paradise Cruises will make it happen especially for you.
At Paradise Cruises, we are proud to have transformed conviviality and comfort into an art form. Our restaurant and bars are places of great exploration; where supreme service is ensured within the greatest wonder of the world.
Sundeck Comfortably installed in a deckchair, lulled by a gentle sea breeze and surrounded by the enchanted seascape, the sundeck will allow you to relax and soak up in a pleasant atmosphere and/or to socialize with other passengers around delicious fresh fruit juice.
The “Moonlight bar” located on the top deck is an ideal place to enjoy a unique romantic experience; where to discover a selection of impressive cocktails and share unforgettable memories within unique landscape enhanced by a magical starry sky.
Spa Following the principles of Feng Shui, the design of the Paradise Spa uses air and waters as crucial elements which devote to the well-being delight beyond expectations. Our major focus is to offer a first class Spa gratification, one that is truly relaxing, refreshing and diplomatic.
While offering an unrivalled range of fine treatments to choose from, our expert beauticians and therapists will accompany you through your options of body and beauty care. At Paradise Spa, therapeutic quality essential oils are the basis of the aromatherapy skincare products used for the majority of the face and body treatments.
We also place great importance on the relaxation essentials of the spa experience. Prior to or after treatments, guests can stay in the Spa to enjoy the dry sauna and Jacuzzi whilst sipping on complimentary ginger or jasmine tea, the signature of Paradise Spa.
Team Paradise Cruises consists of a young enthusiastic Team of hospitality fanatics, let by his Swiss General Manager who lives since 2003 in Vietnam. If he is not onboard of one of our Vessels, you will meet him by arriving on Tuan Chau Island.
• Water activities: Swimming, diving and kayaking within the clear waters in the jade sea are the core water activities in Halong Bay.
Kayaking on Paradise is surely an unforgettable experience. Discover for yourself the pristine corners of the mythical Dragon Bay at the option of relaxed canoeing to explore the myriad of small islands making up this magical seascape. Participate in expeditions in kayaks safely with professional guides to discover the lagoons, caves and all the treasures of one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
• Cooking: A daily cooking class will take place on the sun deck or in the reception room during the afternoon (subject to the weather conditions). Our chef will teach you all the secrets of tasty traditional dishes from different areas of the Northern Vietnam
• Trekking and Biking: Hiking and biking tours are on the agenda of the route 3 days / 2 nights (on request). An excursion through the jungle takes you to Viet Hai village on the island of Cat Ba. You will discover the daily life and customs of local people. The hick of the Cat Ba Island view point is also possible on request (for walking enthusiasts only).
• Taichi Class: Awakening course of Tai Chi Chuan is provided every morning on the sun deck of the ship by our qualified instructors. The introduction to Tai Chi will help you reduce your stress to achieve serenity and start your day a different way. Designed for beginners and improved by the exceptional panorama of a sunrise over the Bay, the practice of “Paradise” Tai Chi will remain an unforgettable experience.
• Shuttle bus service daily from Hanoi between 07:30- 08:00am at Hanoi Oprera
• Check in time: 12.30
• Check out time: 10:30
• Guide on board: English, French, Spanish, Italian speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Tuan Chau Marina