A newly built wooden junk, Halong Phoenix Luxury is well designed to balance traditional and luxurious styles to offer a comfortable cruise trip on the tranquil waters of Halong Bay.
Launched the May of 2013, Halong Phoenix Luxury, sister of Halong Phoenix Cruiser 1 and 2, is offering a pioneering new generation of vessel with both up-comprising quality and luxurious standard. The vessel brings travelers 4 star cruise services to experience Halong Bay, with reasonable price, in a very comfortable way. The entire boat is fitted international standards while maintaining traditional Vietnamese Junk styling, creating the perfect balance of modern comforts and nostalgic ambiance. It is a large vessel, spacious and very stable; you will find yourself particularly cozy on it.
Why choose Halong Phoenix Cruiser
• Creativity: Built in 2009 and 2011 based on an exotic oriental wooden junk, the junks boast romantic wooden fixtures, a multitude of windows to make the most of the amazing views and a spectacular upper deck for your total relaxation.
• Responsible travel: The company promote and practice sustainable tourism principles. they operate and share their benefit to protect Halong environment and local people in floating village.
• Fun and excitement: The boat is staffed by young and vibrant people which makes for as fun and exciting on experience as you want it to be. The route is designed for keen kayakers and active explorer to Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island.
• The Guide Award: The Guide Awards 2010 – 2011 are sponsored annually by the executive board of the Vietnam Economic Times to celebrate “The Year’s Best Products and Services” in Vietnam’s tourism sector. Criteria for the awards are based on infrastructure, the quality of services, environmental friendliness, and other values.
Meal on board Phoenix
Luxury Cruiser on Halong Bay
|Entered Service||May 2013|
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Total Passengers||29 & 32|
|Cabin size|| Luxury:13 m2
Suite: 14 m2
|Star Rating||4 star|
Featuring 10 cabins, lavishly furnished with comfortable bedding, private western standards bathroom, safe box, qualified accessories, and all offer panoramic view through large windows.
04 Suites: 14 sqm, king size bed, shower cabin, raining shower, A/C
02 Double Luxury: 13 sqm, queen size bed, bathroom, raining shower, A/C.
04 Twin Luxury: 13 sqm, all convertible into double, 90 x 200 cm beds, shower cabin, raining shower, A/C
Cabin Amenities & Facilities
• Non-smoking cabins with air-conditioning
• Large window overlooking to the bay
• Luxury en-suite bathroom, standing shower with hot water
• Mini Bar, daily complimentary water bottles
• Wardrobe and safety box in cabin
• Fire pump, smoke detector, hammer and re extinguisher
Other onboard services and facilities include:
• Safe box in cabin
• first-aid kits
• 24-hour security
• Conference & meeting facilities
• Tender for sightseeing
• Car rental service with driver
• Theme party on request
• Kayaking and fshing equipment
• DVD and CD selections
• Board Games
Food & Beverage:
Located right at the prow, the comfortable settings of its dining room offer romantic and panoramic views to the beautiful waters and gorgeous limestone formations of the bay. Meals on the Phoenix Luxury reflect the traditional Vietnamese cuisine and seasonal fresh seafood that the bay has to offer.
Throughout your cruise, bars in the dining room and on the sundeck ensure satisfaction for every thirst. A lengthy wine list caters to all tastes. Cocktails beg to be drunk on the deck at sunset as canapés are served. For beer drinkers there is a range of international and local brews. Alternatively enjoy a coffee served hot or iced depending on the climate. A pot of green tea adds an additional authentic touch. With the elegant decorations, holiday music, gourmet meals and bubbling wines. The boat features all the traditional trimmings, plus gourmet variations on all your holiday favorites! Relax, dine, and listen to the tranquilness of the bay played by the Mother Nature and make your holiday great moments to remember!
Intensively focus on cruising an unique route, the Phoenix Luxury passes by most highlight spots and offer kayaking in every of its itineraries. We use sit-on-top kayak for relax paddle in 2 day trip and sit-in kayak for cave visiting, beach breaks and lagoon explorations in 3 day trip.
Happy hour is available at each sunset to kick back, relax and enjoy a drink with friends and your travel partner after a day cruise and play.
Daily: 17h00 – 18h00
Buy one drink and the second is on us!To entertain your cruise with us, morning Tai Chi, Squid fishing, Karaoke are also available. You may enjoy anytime of the day.
On the top deck you will find an open sitting area and sun deck with breathtaking views. While you are basking on the sun deck our friendly staff will pamper you with cool drinks and freshly cooked delicacies
Restaurant Located in the head of the junk, with area for check in/out, this luxurious restaurant is designed to serve 40 customers with separate tables and chair carved with precious wood. Customers will be served with delicious food as well as romantic sightseeing in the bay cuisines offered on board with topics: traditional Vietnamese cuisines.
Sundeck On the top deck passengers will find the sunset station with cloth roof. This is the ideal place from which to soak up the atmosphere of the bay, perhaps whilst enjoying an exotic cocktail served by waiters. Guests can be tanning themselves for relaxing.
Halong Phoenix Cruiser group promote and practice sustainable tourism principles. We operate and share our benefit to protect Halong environment and local people in floating village. Responsible travel it should be. We also work for the purpose of voting Halong Bay, one of the new natural wonder in the
world. Let’s be together with us.
Fun and excitement
Last and by no means the least of the reasons why you should choose Halong Phoenix Cruiser. Our boat is staffed by young and vibrant people which makes for as fun and exciting on experience as you want it to be. Let’s dance and sing on your dream boat “ Halong Phoenix Cruiser”.
The Guide Award for Halong Phoenix Cruise
The Guide Awards 2010 – 2011 are sponsored annually by the executive board of the Vietnam Economic Times to celebrate “The Year’s Best Products and Services” in Vietnam’s tourism sector. Criteria for the awards are based on infrastructure, the quality of services, environmental friendliness, and other values.
The accolade is very encouraging for Halong Phoenix Cruiser Team. We are committed to provide the international deluxe standards of product and service.
Highest security standard is already provided through state-of-the-art equipments and a continuous coaching of their crews. Phoenix Luxury is operating the latest electronic devices to operate safe cruises in all sea and weather conditions: sonar’s and radars, engines’ control and fire detection will prevent any sort of possible damage on the boats. Every cabin is full-equipped with alarm devices linked to a central monitoring system, smoke sensors and fire extinguishers, hydrants and hoses, life jackets and clear emergency instructions.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 – 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00-12.30
• Check out time: 11:30
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Tuan Chau Marina