Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Halong Phoenix Cruisers, a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. Designed with Asian traditional junk, luxurious and elegant. From the moment you step on board, you will feel pampered. Our professional crew and experienced captains can take you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions.
Why choose Halong Phoenix Cruiser
• Creativity: Built in 2009 and 2011 based on an exotic oriental wooden junk, the junks boast romantic wooden fixtures, a multitude of windows to make the most of the amazing views and a spectacular upper deck for your total relaxation.
• Responsible travel: The company promote and practice sustainable tourism principles. they operate and share their benefit to protect Halong environment and local people in floating village.
• Fun and excitement: The boat is staffed by young and vibrant people which makes for as fun and exciting on experience as you want it to be. The route is designed for keen kayakers and active explorer to Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island.
• The Guide Award: The Guide Awards 2010 – 2011 are sponsored annually by the executive board of the Vietnam Economic Times to celebrate “The Year’s Best Products and Services” in Vietnam’s tourism sector. Criteria for the awards are based on infrastructure, the quality of services, environmental friendliness, and other values.
Deluxe cabin Phoenix cabin Triple cabin Sundeck Restaurant Bar Lunch on beach
|Entered Service|| 2009/ 2011|
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Total Passengers||29 & 32|
|Cabins||16 and 14|
|Cabin size|| 14- 20 m2|
|Star Rating||3 star|
Cabins The Halong Phoenix Cruiser boasts a total of 16 deluxe cabins with measuring of 14m2 each. The cabins also decorated with its own air-conditioned, private ensuite, and rustic rattan furnishings private toilets. What sets our rooms apart through is our attention to details: wooden paneling, crisp white linen and colorful. romantic water views, allowing you to enjoy the bay from the privacy and comfort of your own room.
Deluxe cabin: 14m2 (Double OR Twin beds)
Phoenix cabin: 16 m2 (Double OR twin beds)
Triple cabin: 20 m2 (three single beds)
Connecting cabins are available (doube and twin)
• Individual controlled air conditioner • Stocked mini bar • In-house phone • Umbrella, rain gears at the reception • Separate glass standing shower cabin • Bathrobe • Shower • Hot water • Hair dryer • Toilet • Life vest • Fire Extinguisher • Smoke Detector
Located in the head of the junk, with area for check in/out, this luxurious restaurant is designed to serve 40 customers with separate tables and chair carved with precious wood. Customers will be served with delicious food as well as romantic sightseeing in the bay cuisines offered on board with topics: traditional Vietnamese cuisines.
On the top deck passengers will find the sunset station with cloth roof. This is the ideal place from which to soak up the atmosphere of the bay, perhaps whilst enjoying an exotic cocktail served by waiters. Guests can be tanning themselves for relaxing.
Halong Phoenix Cruiser group promote and practice sustainable tourism principles. We operate and share our benefit to protect Halong environment and local people in floating village. Responsible travel it should be. We also work for the purpose of voting Halong Bay, one of the new natural wonder in the world. Let’s be together with us.
Fun and excitement
Last and by no means the least of the reasons why you should choose Halong Phoenix Cruiser. Our boat is staffed by young and vibrant people which makes for as fun and exciting on experience as you want it to be. Let’s dance and sing on your dream boat “ Halong Phoenix Cruiser”.
The Guide Award for Halong Phoenix Cruise
The Guide Awards 2010 – 2011 are sponsored annually by the executive board of the Vietnam Economic Times to celebrate “The Year’s Best Products and Services” in Vietnam’s tourism sector. Criteria for the awards are based on infrastructure, the quality of services, environmental friendliness, and other values.
The accolade is very encouraging for Halong Phoenix Cruiser Team. They are committed to provide the international deluxe standards of product and service.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 – 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00-12.30
• Check out time: 11:30
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Tuan Chau Marina