The Princess is designed in the style of the traditional sailing boats of Halong Bay. It is the first small deluxe one-cabin junk in Halong Bay.
She is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to every single detail, for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure.
From the moment you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun deck, you are surrounded by handcrafted teak and oak. During her construction, every effort was made to adorn our Princess to be part of our royal family of Chinese junks.
Why choose Princess Junk
• Cruising, swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Halong Bay on an exclusive small wooden boat Princess Junk with only 01 cabin.
• A private cruise with interesting off the beaten path itineraries, professional services and attentive staff.
• This is a perfect wooden junk for a romantic getaway, honeymooners and couple who wish to experience Halong Bay away from the crowds.
• Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by local girls.
Cabin Inside dining room Sundeck Kayaking Fishing village Deck Plan Water puppet show
|Entered Service|| 2007 (04 boats)|
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin average size||10.5 sqm|
|Star Rating||4 star|
Facilities & Services
• Ancient Chinese Sail-Boat Style with 3 sails
• Oriental Decoration Style with wood, stone and bronze
• 01 Lounge Deck for dinning
• 01 Sundeck and Relaxation Area
• 01 Staff Section
• 01 Kitchen
Accommodation (01 cabin only)
• 01 Deluxe double bed cabin, 10.5 m2 with large windows, great sea view. (01 boat with 01 double bed + 01 single bed)
Room Amenities• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Umbrella/raincoat at the reception
• Separate glass standing shower cabin
• Bottle of water on available
• 24 hour room service
• Electric shaver outlet
• Electric supply
• Hot water
• Hair dryer
• Bathroom amenities
• Make-up shelf
• Life vests
• Fire extinguisher/ Smoke detector
A fine dining restaurant & bar, an outdoor lounge that perfectly match a group or family party who expect an alfresco dining experience while enjoying all the amazing limestone formations of Halong Bay.
• Bamboo rowboat
• Cooking class (upon request)
• Birthday/ Wedding/ wedding anniversary
• Lunch or Dinner on the beach
• Candle-lit dinner cave
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 08.00 – 8:30 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00-12.30
• Check out time: 11:30
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Pier: Hon Gai Vinashin