V’Spirit Cruises is proud to welcome you on-board one of its deluxe boats for your dreamlike Cruise in Halong Bay!
The word “V’Spirit” actually means “Vietnamese Spirit”, and our goal is to help you experience that feeling which is part of our daily lives. The entire length of our country is next to the sea which feeds us, and on which many of us live and work. Much of our delicious, traditional cuisine is derived from the riches of the sea, and our love of family, friends, and gathering around a good meal shines through in the many tastes of Vietnamese cooking. The unique limestone islands found in Halong Bay, along with the mysterious, and beautiful caves scattered throughout, mirror the beauty, grace, and mystery of our homeland.
Premium triple cabin
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size|| Deluxe cabin: 14m2
Triple cabin: 16m2
|Star Rating||3 stars|
With this in mind, our three, newly-built wooden junks are designed in the time-honored traditional style, but with contemporary, deluxe cabins and facilities, including sea-view windows in each cabin, private, modern bathrooms, and a comfortable sun-deck bar. Our cooks will serve you the tastiest traditional Vietnamese foods, and our staff will help you learn about our current lives as well as our ancient history.
Visiting the most famous Vietnamese World Heritage Site with V’Spirit Cruises is bound to be one of the highlights of your travels in Vietnam, thanks to the high quality of our facilities and accommodations, and the excellence of our customer service.
Since its inception in 2012, V’Spirit has held true to its original commitment of taking the very best aspects of classic, comfortable cruising and updating them to reflect current lifestyles.
What sets V’Spirit apart from other vacation choices is our passionate dedication to providing guests with a cruise experience that exceeds expectations. Our goal is to be the best at providing our clients with everything that makes cruising popular today– a unique and interesting itinerary, high quality, comfortable accommodations, attentive service from our staff, and exceptional cuisine.
Our people are our most valuable asset. From the captains of our ships to our call center specialists, we count on every employee to represent V’Spirit Cruises professionally and to do their utmost to serve our customers.
The health and welfare of our employees and our communities are critical to our success. We are committed to continuously improving the workplace for our employees, and to contributing to the communities where we operate our business. To help our employees do the best job possible and take pride in their work, we have developed policies, standards and practices to foster a positive and rewarding work environment.
We participate in and make grants to community, charity and environmental organizations. Our top priorities include Halong Bay conservation, the welfare of local children and families, and education in the floating villages of the bay. When possible, we also assist the communities we travel through when they face emergencies. We strongly believe it is important that our company and its employees substantially support the communities that support us and our guests.
Accommodation / Passenger Care
• There are adequate buoyancy aides for all passengers and crew
• Location of life jackets is clearly signed and accessible
• Cabins, passageways and public areas are free from hazards
• All stairs have handrails and are free from trip hazards
• Deck railings are adequate in height and secure
• Steep steps are adequately marked and have non slip surfaces
• Embarkation and disembarkation of passengers is always supervised and aided by crew
• First Aid kits are fully stocked and carried on board
• The accommodation areas including cabins, public areas and passageways are free from oil/fuel and other odours
• Water on board is adequately treated
• All crew are trained, qualified and experienced for their role
• All crew are trained in emergency procedures
• Gangway security is in place when the boat is docked
• Security / fire patrols are carried out throughout the night
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 07.30 – 8:00 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00-12.30
• Check out time: 11:30
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Tuan Chau Marina