With more than 10 years participating in the tourism trade at Halong Bay with an experienced group of ships, Indochina is a reliable trademark. Within 2007, 3 more deluxe ships named Indochina Sails 1, Indochina Sails 2 and Valentine come into use, increasing the number of customers served many times higher then before.
To win customers’ trust by continuous learning and improve material facilities, equipments as well as staff’s serving techniques. All the rooms are furnished in a traditional way, getting the best out of natural resources like wood, bamboo. Indochina sails also takes full advantage of granite stones from Thanh Hoa which are warm in the winter and cool in summer, and the sanitation devices from Japan, massage shower, big bathtub… to help customers feel comfortable. Moreover, you can find the small personal things like toothbrushes, razors, soap and sun cream in the summer. To meet the requirements of deluxe, charming and cozy criterion, all the designs and decoration in the bedrooms are well-designed even with little details like color, patterns of the drapes, the odor of fresh flowers and of the wood inside the rooms …, making the customers feel relaxed in a private space. Standard and Deluxe rooms are all furnished with 2 courteous double bedrooms and 2 single bedrooms.
Why choose Valentine Junk
• Operated by one of the first companies specialising in luxury cruises in Halong Bay with more than 10 years of experience.
• Covering the World Heritage area of Halong Bay, visiting a fishing village by rowing boat, exploring the mystery famous cave of Sung Sot, enjoying panoramic view from the top of Titop Island
• This is the perfect choice for high end travelers, couples, family and groups of friends who wish to cruise on a small luxurious wooden boat
• Exellent food, good customer service with attentive staff
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size||04 Deluxe: 19m2
01 Suite: 30m2
|Star Rating||4 stars|
All rooms in Indochina sails are especially designed with big windows viewing the sea so that customers can view the whole admirable scene of Ha Long Bay from your own bedrooms.
Valentine Deluxe Cabins: International-standard cabin design with rich wooden interior, comfortable bedding with luxuriant linens and marble ensuite bathroom with Massage and Rainfall Showers and separate Tub/ Jacuzzi. All cabins have big window with sea view.
• Location: first deck
• Cabin size: 19 m2
• Bedding: Twin and Double beds
Valentine Suite Cabin: International-standard cabin design with rich wooden interior, comfortable bedding with luxuriant linens and marble ensuite bathroom with Massage and Rainfall Showers and separate Tub/ Jacuzzi. Cabin has big window with sea view. • Location: Second deck
• Cabin size: 30 m2
• Bedding: Double bed only
Facilities and Services
• High-quality wooden décor
• Individually controlled air-condition
• En-suite luxury bathroom
• Massage Shower
• Deluxe Toilet Amenities and Towels
• International-standard cabin & suite design
• Hairdryer, Bathrobe and Slippers
• High-quality white bed linen
• Fresh flower
• In-house Telephone
• Mini Bar and Safe
• Complimentary Drinking Water
• Beauty Services and Massage
• Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
• Safety Equipment and Life Vests
• Tender boat• Bamboo Basket Boat
• Bamboo Row Boat
• Swimming and Snorkeling
• Cave Discovery
• Culinary & Cooking Class
• Tai Chi and Yoga Practices
Special Dinning In order to make different in tourists’ trips to Ha long on Valentine Junk is the first company which has held successfully parties, ceremonies, weddings in famous caves of Ha Long bay, such as Trong Cave, Dong Tien lake, Sung Sot cave and also in Titop island. Valentine Junk has expressed the tourists so much in their trips to Ha Long Bay and it is without doubt unforgettable experiences in their life. Kayaking Joining our night tours including Kayaking on the Valentine Junk creates yourself chances to visit remote caves, hidden lagoons that are only accessible at low tide and at the end of the long day, to enjoy the magnificent sunset with the breeze through your hair.
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure from Hanoi between 07.30 – 8:00 AM (Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi)
• Check in time: 12:00 – 12:30
• Check out time: 10:30 – 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Hoang Gia (Royal) Pier