Ha Long Bay – must go destination in a lifetime
Ha Long Bay of Vietnam has been included in the list of “100 trips you must take in your lifetime” recently released by the US magazine Business Insider. The bay covers an area of 43,400 ha and includes over 1,969 islands and islets, most of which are uninhabited and unaffected by humans. The magazine recommended spending a night on a junk boat in the bay, amid a multitude of limestone islands and islets rising from the sea, in a variety of sizes and shapes and presenting picturesque, unspoiled nature.
There are hundreds of wooden junks and cruise ships which ply the water every day and to figure out which one matches your style and budget, which one enables you escape from the crowds and how to book a safe cruise and choose an ethical licensed tour operator confusing many travelers.
Halong Cruises dot net pride ourselves on giving unbiased advice and delivering fun, unique cruise experiences of a lifetime by offering a wide array of quality cruises, which present outstanding value for the money. Thus, please feel free to contact us if you want to plan a cruise holiday or you just have a general question.
Popular Halong Bay Tours
- Ha Long Bay is selected Top 10 Valentine’s Day Retreats by National Geographic's travel site
- Vietnam tourism is looking forward to receiving 8 million foreign visitors in 2014
- Vietnam restaurants on 101 list of best Restaurant in Asia
- Quang Ninh tourism achieves positive results in first 10 months of 2013
- Foreign arrivals in Hanoi increased 20 percent compare with the same period last year