Built in oriental style with contemporary luxury, Bhaya Classic Cruises established new standards of luxury cruising in Vietnam when Bhaya Classic I entered service in summer 2007.
Each Bhaya Classic vessel offers 20 luxurious cabins and suites and accommodate up to 40 passengers for either 2days/1night cruise or 3days/2nights cruise in Halong Bay.
The three showpiece Bhaya Classic vessels offer an exciting array of activities and facilities for you to enjoy as you discover the scenic delights of Halong Bay.
Why choose Bhaya Classic Cruises
• More Cruising, Less Crowding Routes: Unlike most Halong Bay cruises, all Bhaya cruise routes follow courses carefully plotted by passionate experts. Such meticulous planning means the cruises last 2 hours longer than any other. This gives you more time to see and visit all the highlights of the Bay and cruise to less crowded areas as far away as Vung Vieng floating fishing village.
• Value For Money: Bhaya cruises combine first-class accommodation and gourmet cuisine with fantastic excursions and activities at very attractive rates.
• Gourmet Cuisine in Sumptuous Splendor: Food is a Bhaya cruise treat. The Dining Room, on the 3rd level Lounge Deck, delivers both amazing dishes and vistas. The Chef’s menus feature a variety of Vietnamese-Western fusion dishes to suite every palate: from a three-course gourmet dinner to sumptuous buffet combining Vietnamese specialties (Tu hài, Nem) with Western delicacies and seafood.
• Warm Hospitality with Superior Service: Experienced European management team have implemented ongoing, proprietary training programs for all staff to ensure providing levels of service you would expect from a fine hotel. Cruise Directors and almost all onboard staff speak English. The Staff are at your service around-the-clock to make your Halong Bay cruise an experience not to be forgotten.
• Responsible Cruising: The company is actively engaged in practicing and promoting sustainable cruising which minimizes the negative social and environmental impact on the local Halong Bay communities while delivering the maximum economic benefits possible.
• Cultural Enrichment: The carefully chosen cruise routes are designed to offer not only the natural beauty of Halong Bay, but also opportunities to mingle with the locals and experience the local Vietnamese culture. Visits to Vung Vieng floating village, Vietnamese cooking demonstrations, Tai Chi exercises on the Sundeck and cycling on Cat Ba Island are just some of the cultural activities you can enjoy.
• Reliable Venues for Events: And finally, Bhaya Classic Cruises are great venues for hosting Wedding, Events, conferences for 1 – 3 nights
Deluxe Twin Deluxe Double Royal Suite Restaurant Bar Massage Sundeck Taichi Boat rowing Dinner in Cave
|Number of vessels||04|
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabins||20 & Bhaya IV (15 cabins)|
|Cabin size|| Deluxe: 12.5-14m2
|Star Rating||4 stars|
Accommodation and Facilities
• 02 Accommodation Decks
• 16 Deluxe Cabins
• 02 Bhaya Suites
• 02 Royal Suites
• 01 Lounge Deck for Dining and Bar
• 01 Sundeck
• 01 Massage and Spa Area
• 01 Boutique Library
All our Deluxe cabins and Suites are well appointed, with traditional Vietnamese hardwood creating luxuriant warmth. Light materials and large windows ensure that each cabin is bright and airy. Hand-crafted hardwood furniture, gold and white fittings, and delicate upholstery further enhance the warmth and light in each cabin.
Deluxe (18 cabins with Queen bed or Twin beds)
Our Deluxe cabin (12.5m2) offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds (convertible into Double bed) or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, wall fan, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom with shower. Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views.
Royal Suites (02 cabins with Queen bed, private balcony) The two sumptuous Royal Suites (16.5m2) are located in the forward section of the Upper Deck and offer panoramic 180° views. Each Royal Suite offers all the standard amenities of the Deluxe Cabins, plus a larger ensuite bathroom with bathtub, a plush sofa, extended picture windows and an exclusive, private viewing area on the foredeck.
Upper Accommodation Deck (Beauty Spa and Massage Area, 7 Deluxe Twin Cabins, 2 Deluxe Double Cabins, 2 Royal Suites)
Lower Accommodation Deck (Reception and Boarding Area, 1 Boutique Library, 7 Deluxe Twin Cabins, 2 Deluxe Double Cabins)
Cabin Amenities • Hair-dryer
• Wall mounted fan
• Individual controller air-conditioning
• Mineral water
• Shower cabin
• Mini bar
• Candies on bed
• Bathroom amenitiesSlippers
• Umbrella / Raincoat at reception
• Luggage shelf
• Life vests
• Fire extinguishers
Services and Facilities
• Boutique Library
• 24-hour security
• Conference & meeting facilities
• Tender for sightseeing
• Kayaking, swimming, snorkeling & fishing equipments
• Safety box at reception
• Doctor on call
• Baby sitter
• Car rental service with driver
• Theme party on request
• Rowing boat
Meetings on Bhaya There is no better way to avoid interruptions during crucial meetings than holding them aboard one of the luxury Bhaya cruise vessels. The Bhaya dining area is quickly and easily transformed into a board room-environment equipped with comprehensive meeting facilities and space for up to 40 people. Offering a relaxed atmosphere for business and pleasure, Bhaya is perfect for formal or informal gatherings of importance.
Incentives on Bhaya One of the most worthwhile ways of recognizing your most outstanding staff or clients is an all-inclusive incentive cruise with Bhaya. A wide range of corporate incentive packages and cruise itineraries are available. Daily itineraries can be structured around meetings and team-building exercises, together with plenty of free time for excursions, fun activities and relaxation.
Events on Bhaya A voyage onboard a Bhaya Cruise vessel creates a memorable occasion like no other. Whether an intimate birthday, a romantic wedding anniversary or an impressive company retreat, this is a unique way to celebrate in style. Bhaya Cruises’ event management team can arrange it all. From a sparkling gala dinner in one of the most stunning caves in Halong Bay to formal dinners or dinner parties – all can be catered to ensure a celebration to remember.
The Dining Room & Bar Dining is a Bhaya Classic highlight. Feast on a wonderful buffet of Vietnamese and International dishes. The elegant Dining Room compliments the mouth-watering and scenic splendor. Aside from exquisite dishes and an elegant ambience, the Dining Room can be configured for presentations or meetings, parties or weddings, etc.
On board Experience • The Sundeck and Topside Bar: The perfect place to relax. The Topside Bar serves up an impressive variety of cocktails in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. A delightful place to socialize and watch the sun wane away into twilight on the Bay
• Beauty Spa and Massage: The Beauty Spa and Massage area sets new standards in spa design through its unique combination of natural tones, water elements and traditional Vietnamese style.
• On board Activities: Swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay are favored activities for the energetic while morning Tai Chi on the sundeck offers a meditative and uplifting start for the more contemplative. Adventure outings, tour excursions and cooking classes are also available on board.
• Shuttle Bus Service: Daily departure at 08:00- 08:30 am at 47 Phan Chu Trinh, Hanoi
• Check in time: 12.00 – 12:30
• Check out time: 10:30
• Guide on board: English, French, Italian speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Tuan Chau Marina
Get to know more about Bhaya Classic Cruises via Video