The Paloma Cruise is a brand new Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 4 decks she has 16 en-suite fully equipped luxury cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area, sundeck and luxury spa.
Come onboard The Paloma. Be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivalled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of
We offer a variety of unique celebration packages that can make your cruise even more spectacular. With options like guaranteed window seating, a bottle of chilled champagne at your table when you arrive, or festive decorations, Halong Paloma Cruise is the perfect venue for Birthday Parties, Wedding, Honeymoon, Anniversary Parties and More.
|Entered Service||Dec 2009|
|Electricity||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Cabin size|| Superior: 13m2
Suite: 17- 20m2
|Star Rating||4 stars|
Accommodation and Facilities
• 05 Superior (13m²) (double or twin)
• 07 Deluxe (15m²) (double or twin)
• 02 Honeymoon suites with balcony (17m²) with 270 degree panoramic sea views
• 02 Family suites with balcony (20m²) are located on the second deck at forward of cruise with large window panoramic seaview, 1 double queen sized bed and 1 single bed , offer spacious and comfortable accommodation. Extra bed is available on request.
Relax and unwind in the bar which adjoins the restaurant. Enjoy pre-dinner or after-dinner drinks, relax in the soft seating area, browse our selection of books and magazines or watch a DVD on the plasma TV. The bar is fully stocked with fine wines, spirits, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
On board you will be delighted with our top notch service and fine dining experience. Our menu is an innovative blend of European cuisine with an Asian twist. In Vietnam food preparation and presentation is an art form. A healthy and refined cuisine with exotic flavors features Vietnamese herbs, spices and other well-known traditional specialties.
• Luxury cabins (1st and 2nd decks)
• Dining areas (3rd deck)
• Sundeck (4th deck)
Water Sport Facilities and Activities
• Bamboo rowing boats
• Cooking demonstrations (upon request)
• Early morning Tai Chi
• Join the staff to go cuttle fishing in the evening
Bar & Dining Room
On board we have:
• 60 life vests
• 40 life buoys
• 04 lifeboats
• In case of fire there are 4 fire hoses and 14 fire extinguishers in the public areas and 1 extinguisher per cabin
• GPS system
• VHF radio
• Automated alarm system with speakers throughout the vessel
• As part of our introduction to life on board we will give you a short talk on our health and safety procedures
Route map details
• Click to find out more about route map and sightseeing spots of Paloma Cruise
• Shuttle bus: Daily departure at 07:30- 08.00 from Hanoi (Pick up at your hotel)
• Check in time: 12:00
• Check out time: 11:00
• Guide on board: English speaking
• Embarkation/ Disembarkation: Hon Gai Pier